Mint Digital Bank
Frontend Web Developer Recruitment Mint Digital Bank. Get more information about this job below before applying for this job.
Mint Digital Bank – Mint Account is provided by Finex Microfinance Bank Ltd. Finex Microfinance Bank is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. All deposits are insured by the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC). Mint card is issued by Providus Bank under license by MasterCard. Smart people choose Mint – The Challenger Bank #NoNonsense Banking.
Job Title: Frontend Web Developer
Location: Eti-Osa, Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.