Mint Digital Bank
Android Developer Recruitment Mint Digital Bank. Get more information about this job below before applying for this job.
Mint Digital Bank – Mint Account is provided by Finex Microfinance Bank Ltd. Finex Microfinance Bank is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. All deposits are insured by the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC). Mint card is issued by Providus Bank under license by MasterCard. Smart people choose Mint – The Challenger Bank #NoNonsense Banking.
Job Title: Android Developer
Location: Eti-Osa, Lagos, Nigeria
- Are you an experienced Android Developer with a strong passion for excellence while breaking new frontiers? Are you passionate about developing flexible and scalable applications.
- Would you love to join a global, world-class team of experts that love to have fun while doing great work? If this is you in a nutshell, then we have a job for you!
- You will be responsible for developing android applications in collaboration with product managers, engineers and product designers
- You will be required to help identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- You will help maintain clean code quality & documentation
To be successful in this role, you are expected to have:
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ Android development experience with Kotlin
- Deep knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and expertise with building for multiple screen sizes & devices
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Android Architecture Components
- Experience with Firebase products – including Cloud Messaging, Analytics, Invites, Dynamic Links, and Crashlytics among others
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage and performance tuning
- Knowledge of open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience with Android Studio and Git
- Finally, in terms of human qualities, a strong candidate for this role will:
- Be deeply curious, and up-to-date with the latest trends & techniques
- Have a significant degree of developer community involvement and reputation
- Have a very high level of integrity, and unquestioned respect for intellectual property
- Be very hardworking, very persistent, and very self-driven
- Share our passion to create a better world through our work
- We are waiting to hear from you
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org