Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organizations on a timely and consistent basis.
The company started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing company that builds and manages payment infrastructure as well as deliver innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent.
Job Title: Frontend Designer
- Responsible for implementing visual and interactive elements that users engage with through their web browser when using a web application
- They are usually supported by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Education and Experience
- Academic Qualifications: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer / System / Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Applied Physics / Computer Science or a related discipline
- Professional Qualification(s): Any relevant Professional qualification
- Experience (Number of relevant years): Minimum of four (3) years relevant experience with a focus on visual/graphic designs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.