Financial Controller Recruitment at Flutterwave. See the full recruitment process before applying for this vacancy.
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Job Type: Full Time
About the Financial Controller Role
- We are looking for driven, passionate and committed individuals to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
- As our Financial Controller, your primary responsibility will be to supervise daily book-keeping on our ERP system, prepare monthly management reports, provide inputs in relation to statutory audits in all operational countries, etc.
- The Finance Controller will report directly to the Global Head of Financial Operations and Head of Finance for Africa. Interacting with the Company’s financial data to provide timely and accurate information and analysis to Management that will aid efficient and effective strategic decision making.
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Take full ownership of the end-to-end accounting process, including review of daily postings on the ERP system, revenue and cost of service recognition, verification of source data from various departments to be used in the book-keeping process, oversight of monthly bank reconciliations, etc.
- Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement, and implementing new processes.
- Coordinating external audit engagements for each operating entity.
- Training, Retaining, and Mentoring skilled accounting staff.
- Coordination and Preparation of financial statements, including P&L, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cashflows.
- Attending to any other ad-hoc accounting-related request.
SEE ALSO: Zola Electric Nigeria Recruitment
Required Competency and Skillset to be a Waver
- CPA/ACCA/ACA certification
- Strong understanding of ERP systems, such as SAP Business ByDesign.
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS and GAAP
- An organized self-manager, with ability to lead a team
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Proficient with MS offiice (Excel and Word).
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, with at least 5 years post qualification experience. Experience in the financial services industry a plus.
- Excellent understanding of revenue and cost of service recognition for a payment processing enterprise.
- A hands-on approach to problem-solving
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Need Help? we are happy to support – Contact us at: [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit careers.flutterwave.com.