Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA)
Finance and Administration Manager at the Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA). Please go through the job requirement before applying for this position.
About Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA)
Oyo State Government established the Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA) through the State Act of Parliament in 2008 with the responsibility of implementing the World Bank Assisted Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The main goal of the Agency is to support the Human Capital Development of the poor. The objective is to increase access of poor people to social, “recovery” and natural resource infrastructure services through the provision of grant support beneficiaries for identifying, prioritizing, implementing, and maintaining community-driven micro-projects under approved Community Development Plans (CDPs). Oyo State Government under Community and Social Development Project, Additional Financing requires officers for CSDP.
Job Title: Finance and Administration Manager
Duties of Finance and Administration Manager
The Finance and Administration Manager shall be charged with the responsibility for:
- Efficient running of the office and the maintenance of all office facilities;
- Processing and paying all bills, salaries (etc) pertaining to the smooth running of the SA;
- Maintaining schedules of personnel, welfare and other personnel functions;
- the proper recording of financial transactions of the Agency;
- Generating adequate, reliable and timely financial reports for the GM and other departments,
- Preparing annual budgets and work plans for the SA;
- Processing and managing all fund disbursements as well as proper documentation to facilitate the release of funds from funding Agencies to Committees.
Qualification and Experience
- A university degree or membership of professional association such as ACA, ACCA or their equivalents or Higher National Diploma in Accounting or Banking and Finance with at least twelve years post qualification experience.
The post attracts remuneration commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the Work Bank.
1st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies of written Applications and Curriculum Vitae duly signed and sealed to:
The Board Chairman,
Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency,
No 18, Osuntokun Avenue, Old Bodija,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
Note: Only candidates with the required qualification and experience would be shortlisted.