ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Field Support Engineer at Coollink.ng | Apply now!
Job Title: Field Support Engineer
Coollink.ng is the leading provider of Ka-Band broadband services in Nigeria with a nation-wide coverage through its presence in the major cities of the country.
- The Field Support Engineer will be responsible for the scoping, deployment and support of an Office 365 environment for Coollink’s clientele.
- The position involves proper documentation of activities such as trainings, change management amongst others
Education and Experience
- A minimum of HND or B.Sc in Computer/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- A good understanding of Windows operating systems [Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 etc.]
- Prior experience as a System Administrator in an Active Directory environment.
- A good knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange
- Certifications in Microsoft System Administration/Office 365 will be an advantage
- Ability to identify and resolve hardware related issues involving laptops, desktops and network printers
- A very good understanding of the Office 365 portfolio including Teams, Azure, Share point etc
- A good understanding of computer networks
- Good written and oral communications skills. Should be able to present his/herself in a clear and understandable manner.
- People management skills is necessary
- Formal presentation skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Meet with prospective/existing customers for new projects/implementations built around Office 365
- Prepare BOM (bill of materials)for the Sales Team from which their quotes to the end user is based on.
- Assist the Sales team in preparing bid documents for prospective clients
Deployment of Office 365 suites:
- Conduct pre-deployment surveys and planning for implementation
- Deploy/Implement Office 365 solutions to end users
- Supervise and manage licenses on behalf of the end users
- Work with other Stakeholders to ensure that deployment is seamless and manage OEM partners were necessary
Provide 2nd level support for Office 365 clients:
- Review trouble tickets to ensure that tickets are properly classified and the required 1st level troubleshooting has been carried out successfully
- Resolve end user issues and update trouble tickets
IT Managed Services:
- Administer LAN users on the network and resolve all issues that are IT related in the client’s office environment and remote locations
- Ensure IT equipment have the latest firmware and upgrade when required
- Ensure all printers, Wi-Fi access points, video conferencing equipment etc. are working properly and resolve issues reported
- Ensure that proper documentation of IT assets in a client’s environment are kept and up to date
- Track and create a weekly report showing incident frequencies
- Recommend ways to manage scarce frequencies in the most efficient manner
- This is a mid to junior level role with reporting line to the Field Support Coordinator
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.