Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited, a company in haulage industry. Make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Job Title: Export Sales Supervisor
Normal Working Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily
You may also like this; How To Find a Part-Time Evening Job
- We’re looking for a results-driven Export Sales Supervisor Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects, you will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- B.Sc Degree / HND or equivalent
- Applicant must have shipping experience.
3rd July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com