Website Anheuser-Busch Inbev
Environment Operator at Anheuser-Busch Inbev, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply.
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Environment Operator
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Biological Treatment System plant which includes the generation of Biogas for the boiler.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily operations of the Biological Treatment System Equipment to control flow and processing of influent from plant process operations
- Carry out Periodic analysis of Influent and effluent samples
- Observes variations in operating conditions and interprets meter and gauge readings and test results to determine load requirements
- Perform problem-solving when there are deviations from the standard or specifications
- Implement 5S standards in the area
- Ensures the safety of self, other personnel and Biological Treatment System equipment
- Perform periodic Autonomous Operations on Biological Treatment System Belt press
- Joins in routine maintenance operation of equipment in the Biological Treatment System Plant
- Operates the Bio-gas generation plant
- Perform proper documentation of the Biological Treatment System operations and records
- Monitors compliance to Service Level Agreement between the Biological Treatment System and process departments
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Eng./ B.Sc/ HND in Environmental Science or related field of study from an accredited tertiary institution
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Strong Problem-solving ability
- Discipline and rigor around process with attention to detail
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.