Enrollment Call Center Officer job at Nexford University
Nexford University is a next-generation university based in Washington DC offering a competency-based learning model. Nexford’s mission is to enable greater social and economic mobility by providing an affordable high-quality education that will positively impact millions of lives around the world.
Job Title: Enrollment Call Center Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1 office. One remote working day a
Work Schedule: M-F 9 AM – 5 PM
- Nexford University (NXU) is looking for an Enrollment Call Center Officer to join our world-class enrollment team. This person will provide excellent customer service to assist prospective learners in their application and enrollment journey to the university.
- Reporting to the Global Enrollment Officer, this person will provide and facilitate timely and accurate admissions information through telephone, email, and in-person while maintaining the university’s supportive and enthusiastic culture.
- Handle large volumes of inbound and outbound calls with local prospective learners.
- Report on general notes from interactions with learners, logging tasks and follow-ups.
- Compile, track, and review data on goals and progress. Prepare and distribute timely reports to managers.
- Support prospecting learners in their journey from lead to application to enrollment.
- Support event attendees, learners of employer partners, scholarship applicants, and all local applicants in evaluating eligibility for university programs and completing applications.
- Provide accurate advising to prospective and current learners and ensure that admissions files are complete.
- Be accountable for follow-up communication with prospecting learners.
- Perform other administrative and support activities, as needed to support recruiting and admissions functions.
- Comply with all university policies, rules, and regulations, including attending work regularly and punctually.
- Work with other team members to deliver on KPIs.
- Timely reporting to managers on general takeaways from calls to learners, any concerns or challenges
- Manage routine office tasks and perform other job-related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree along with 1-3 years of experience in a related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, great telephone etiquette and email communication.
- Excellent customer service orientation and ability to demonstrate patience when assisting learners with a variety of issues.
- Ability to engage and communicate enthusiastically to diverse populations in a positive, courteous, and professional manner.
- Ability to problem-solve, multi-task, and organize in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Technical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs especially MS PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proficient in the use of various computer applications and be able to quickly learn new software programs.
Compensation and Benefits
- Work at a company with a social mission where you can make a real difference in the world
- 10 days paid vacation
- A friendly team in the US, UK, South Africa, Egypt, Belarus, and the Philippines
- Office in Lekki Phase 1
- Contemporary collaboration tools
- An entrepreneurial and highly stimulating environment
- An environment where you will be technically and intellectually challenged
To apply for this job please visit nexforduniversity.bamboohr.com.