Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is a strategic partner to the world’s top beverage brands. They are one of the global leaders in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa.
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue-chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries. Our bespoke Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) enhance our customers’ beverage branding and trigger immediate beverage consumption. At the same time, our leading innovations in the field of green refrigeration enable our customers to meet their ambitious sustainability and carbon emissions reduction targets.
With a truly global footprint, Frigoglass is well established in the more mature European markets while it is evolving into an emerging markets champion. We efficiently support our customers around the world through manufacturing facilities in ten countries and an extensive network of sales and after-sales representatives in five continents.
In our glass bottle business, we are focused on the markets of Africa and the Middle East, which are a prime spot of investments for our customer base. We create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa and the Middle East.
Job Title: Electrical Technician
- Ensure the availability and readiness of electrical machines for plant production activities.
- Panel troubleshooting and rectification of electrical faults
- Use of PLC programming logic, to troubleshoot machine faults
- Carry out preventive maintenance activities
- Assist with engineering installations and other electrical related projects
- Installation and Maintenance of factory lighting
- Handling of utility equipment (compressors, chillers, dryers and generators)
Qualifications & Experience
- HND in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in related industry
- Ability to understand circuit drawing
2nd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetscreening.ng.