Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer Job at ZETA Technologies. Please go through the job requirements before sending your application.
ZETA Technologies is an independent network of solid professionals who have successfully implemented complex world-class projects in new frontiers, under challenging circumstances, for the big names in energy & power, food & beverages, as well as pharmaceuticals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Requirements
- Experience with the design of electrical circuits for plant and engineering systems.
- Able to carry out basic calculations to support the design decisions.
- A willingness to acquire new methods and processes.
- Familiar with national and international standards and specifications. If not willing to learn.
- Prepare electrical and instrumentation diagrams (single line diagram, control loop drawings, etc).
- Good communication skills and should be capable of working alone and as part of a team.
- Understanding of HAZOP, ATEX and other safety practices.
- Flexibility and willingness to be involved in all aspects of the operation, and engage in self‐learning.
- Proficient in MS Office products, CAD packages preferably AutoCAD.
- Sound knowledge of relevant international codes of practice.
- Ready to work under challenging circumstances.
- Well behaved and respect for due process.
- Familiar (not necessarily proficient) with Microsoft Office applications.
- Candidates should possess B.Eng qualification.
- Generation of Specifications / Datasheets.
- Knowledge of process flow schemes, block diagrams, process automation, and instrumental safeguarding. If not, readiness to learn these with determination.
- An understanding of Health and Safety legislation and its practical application.
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com