Document Controller Job at ZETA Technologies. Please go through the job requirements before sending your application.
ZETA Technologies is an independent network of solid professionals who have successfully implemented complex world-class projects in new frontiers, under challenging circumstances, for the big names in energy & power, food & beverages, as well as pharmaceuticals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Controller
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Requirement
- To ensure all documents are kept in the right location and are accessible for internal services
- To ensure project documentation inline withTier 1,Tier2,Tier 3 & Tier 4 classification by all departments
- To approve documents before they are filed
- Liaising with internal and external agencies that documents contain correct and understandable information
- As QHSE officer, prepare a list of QMS documents & records (Training, Audit, Meetings, etc) that will require updates.
- Make transport arrangements for participants (NPDC, NAPIMS, DPR & MAKON) monthly project interface meeting hosted by ZETA in PH.
- Prepare meeting room for (NPDC, NPIMS, DPR & MAKON) monthly meeting
- As custodian of the Library ensure all materials are arranged or placed in the right category
- Maintain a proper logbook of borrowing/return of Library materials
- Assist in preparing invoices for project services rendered by ZETA
- Candidates should possess HND, B.Eng, BSc qualification.
- Produce a schedule/timing when each QMS document & record will be updated
- Perform update for each document & record as per schedule
- Produce a list of QMS planned Audits, Auditors, and Auditees
- Organize and produce Audit reports as per QMS Audit schedule
- Send an invite to participants interface (NPDC, NAPIMS, DPR & MAKON) monthly meeting hosted by ZETA
- Confirm attendance of participants at interface (NPDC, NAPIMS, DPR & MAKON) monthly meeting
- Make flight bookings for participants at interface (NPDC, NAPIMS, DPR & MAKON) monthly meeting
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org