ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Job Title: Customer Experience Manager
Company: Ekesons Transport
Ekesons Transport – We operate bus transportation services according to accepted international standards of road transportation. Our services are specially designed for distinguished travellers who would otherwise use air service.
- Providing help to customers using your organisation’s products or services
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing, that have been passed on by customer service assistants
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or a customer being taken ill
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing
- Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages and software
- Writing reports analysing the customer service that your organisation provides
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organisation or department
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Involvement in staff recruitment and appraisals
- Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff
- learning about your organisation’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes
- keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
- Proficiency in use ofMicrosoft Outlook,Word,Excel,PowerPoint
- Proven experience in customer service management
- Proven experience in developing others
- Customer service,training or business administration qualification,
- Minimum of 5years experience in similar role.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Must reside in Lagos
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should forward their CV with a Cover Letter to:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org