ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
ARM Life PLC
Job Title: Facility/Store Officer
Company: ARM Life PLC
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
ARM Life PLC is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country. ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
- Responsible for ISO & HACCP Quality control and exercising strict asset and stock register and control over all agribusiness infrastructure, vehicles, implements, machinery, plant, equipment and all inputs and outputs, as well as ensuring maintenance schedules are adhered to.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration and Control: Follow strict management, operational and monitoring programmes as approved by management from time-to-time w.r.t. the general administration, Health & Safety, ISO & HACCP Quality control, asset and stock register and control, RM, etc. and related matters such as the taking, preparation and dissemination of the minutes of all RFL farm production operational meetings.
- Reporting of production and output activities: Monthly update of production statistics – inputs and outputs, farming operational information (and such other relevant information as may from time-to-time be required or deemed necessary) to management
- Risk Monitoring: Monitoring the performance of his direct area of responsibility on an ongoing basis against approved programmes and budgets in order to timeously recommend any action management may need to consider appropriate.
- Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures: Implementing and maintaining compliance with board-approved Standard Operating Procedures for RFL as well as applicable ARM Group rules and to maintain compliance with regulatory statutes and authorities.
- General Support: Any other agribusiness related tasks as advised by management to ensure compliance with applicable rules and to ensure project implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Advanced Degree in Business &/or Operations Management (e.g. MBA, MSc e.t.c)
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience
- Experience in an agribusiness environment will be beneficial
- Professional certification in Project Management from a recognized professional body (e.g. CAPM, PMP, 6-Sigma e.t.c)
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Service Orientation
- Holding People Accountable
- Intercultural Competence
- Leading and Developing Others
- Professional Confidence
- Relationship Building for Influence
- Team Working
- Effective Communication
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Farm Record Keeping
- Fixed and Floating Assets Management & Control
- Variance Analysis
- Risk Management systems and procedures – implementation and management.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit armcareers.workable.com.