Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
Discipline Inspector I & E 1 (National) at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL). Please go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in-country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is a need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Discipline Inspector I & E 1 (National)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
Requirements / Experience
- Should be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- A college degree in a related field is preferred.
- Technical qualification/certification in E&I discipline is an advantage.
- Must have not less than 15 years+ recent experience in E&I Quality Inspection related to fabrication, hook-up, commissioning and start-up of process plants and pipelines, onshore or offshore.
- Should have 25 years+ in Site Construction role ( Such as Electrician, Instrument Technician, E&I Foreman, E&I Field Engineer) related to Offshore topsides is preferred and must be within the last five years.
- Industry Knowledge of E&I Codes and Standards and the ability to read P&IDs, PFDs, Single Line Diagrams, Loop Diagrams etc is required.
- Must be proficient in the use of common PC Software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Should be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only candidates who have worked or currently working in a similar role with the IOCs (specifically ExxonMobil, Shell, Chevron, Total, etc) need to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
17th November 2020.
To apply for this job please visit ppnl.com.ng .