Website Cheki Nigeria
Development Executive vacancy at Cheki Nigeria
Cheki Nigeria is currently recruiting for the position of Development Executive. Please note that you must meet the requirement before applying for this job.
Cheki is an online marketplace where all of Nigeria’s leading car dealers, importers and private sellers post their cars for sale. We at Cheki also offer a one-stop destination for all buyers of Japanese import cars to Nigeria, by centrally hosting all the cars of many leading Japanese car dealers and importers to Nigeria.
Our staffing system is of utmost priority to us which is why we make sure we employ the best and most qualified set of people in our sales department and most of all our organization as a whole.
Job Title: Product Development Executive
- Assist in the development and deployment of the Business Operations Unit’s roadmap and strategy.
- Review and execute the technical implementation plans for Cheki’s Products and Services including identifying potential barriers and recommending solutions.
- Conduct regular deep-dive analysis on the competitive environment and identifying user preferences in terms of Cheki’s product offerings.
- Proffer initiatives and strategies to drive the uptake of products and services being offered by Cheki.
- Manage the end-to-end provisioning of Cheki’s products, from development to launch and ongoing enhancements.
- Ensure all launched products conform to approved mechanics by maintaining service over-watch and facilitating corrective action as might be necessary.
- Act as Cheki Nigeria’s primary interface with the Technology, and Customer Experience teams.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and track achievement of SLAs especially as they relate to service quality and set KPIs.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practices as it relates to existing and emerging digital technologies.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity with regards to new products and services.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders in the product delivery process.
- Serve as an interface with all relevant to ensure proper end-to-end management of all launched services.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic (daily, weekly, monthly etc.) service integration activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Business Operations.
- Ensure full adherence to customer complaint and resolution process for all digital services.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Business Operations.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with the Job Position applied for as subject to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org