Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Desktop Support – Niger Mills
Company: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Monitor internet/LAN connectivity.
- Conduct system diagnoses, support and maintenance
- Resolve registered IT challenges on the IT Helpdesk.
- Provide IT infrastructure support to end users.
- Install, manage and configure Non-impact /dot matrix and network printers.
- OND in Computer Science.
The Person Must:
- Possess solid understanding of computer hardware.
- Be highly skilled in networking
- Possess good problem solving skills.
- Be customer oriented.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience with 6 months networking and hardware management experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.