De Tastee Group
Job Title: Business Analyst
Company: De Tastee Group
De Tastee Group is a leading quick service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends.Our event halls comes with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience.
Develop quantitative analyses that support all departments and primary functions. Manage and organise inventory and data. Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis. Ad-hoc reporting and analysis, as well as ability to present results in a clear manner. Conduct in depth research.
JOB DESCRIPTION EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (BUSINESS ANALYST) TO CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Essential responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop quantitative analyses that support all departments and primary functions
- Manage and organise inventory and data
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis, as well as ability to present results in a clear manner
- Conduct in depth research
- Being vigilant about ways to increase business efficiency and productivity through data driven insights
- Synthesize information to provide recommendations through concise and compelling deliverables.
- Supporting report building, KPIs and dashboards for internal business teams
- Support the operations of the Office of the COO including preparing briefing materials, developing executive communications, coordinating senior stakeholder meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree required in either math, statistics, business administration or similar course
- At least 1 year experience in a data-related role
- Excellent use of MS Excel and ability to query data
- Proficient use of other MS Office suite modules
- Comfortable working in teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, organized with proven ability to successfully multi-task
- Positive, tenacious attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometime unpredictable environment; works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to consistently apply good judgment and make good decisions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- You must be a self-starter and solution focused,
- Take initiative to learn and ability to work independently.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Collaborative mindset and strong interpersonal skills
- Remains positive in high pressure and stressful situations
- Demonstrates critical thinking, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Action oriented and results focused
- Flexible and resourceful approach
- Independent problem solver
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org