Data Analyst in needed at Konga – APPLY NOW!
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Konga – We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 6 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa. Our culture and values in a nutshell speak to placing our customers as priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
- We are searching for a talented, smart, passionate and experienced/certified Data Analyst to help analyze and interpret data for business performance across all our Offline Retail chain.
- The Data Analyst will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- S/he should have a strong grasp of data acquisition and management tools and strategies and be able to monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion
- Provide quality assurance of imported data
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Helping develop reports and analysis; Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports
- Evaluating changes and updates to source the Retail Systems
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject matter captured as “The Job Title
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com