Website Microsoft Nigeria
Customer Success Account Manager Intern (Undergraduate Students) at Microsoft Nigeria, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Account Manager Intern (Undergraduate Student) – Technical Consulting & Client Success
Job number: 847861
Locations: Istanbul – Turkey, Johannesburg (MEA-HQ) – South Africa, Nairobi – Kenya, Lagos – Nigeria, Dubai (MEA-HQ) – United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Egypt, Oman, Qatar
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Internship
Mission / Overview
- Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
- As a service professional, you will be a strategic advisor to Microsoft’s enterprise customers and partners helping them optimize their business performance and be on the front line dedicated to solving their technical challenges. You will possess a solid understanding of your customer’s business, industry and needs as cloud and emerging technologies enable digital transformation opportunities for their organizations. You will be responsible for delivering solutions to enable the customer’s desired outcomes, working closely with other teams.
- Do you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project and make a difference? Are you willing to learn from others and open to new ideas? Do you want to support others to succeed and operate in a highly collaborative and global environment? If this sounds like you, Microsoft would like to invite you to come join us as you are, where you can find more than just a job.
- As a Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM), you are the primary customer facing role responsible for customer success through the management of program deliveries and strong customer relationships. The prevailing business priority is the customers’ successful adoption and productive use of Microsoft cloud technologies. You are front and center with our customers supporting their digital journey and empowering them to achieve more!
- Customer Success Account Managers drive quality planning and delivery of Support services to realize customer business outcomes and overall experience with Microsoft solutions. CSAMs partner with customer and Account Team to prioritize and plan customer engagements and programs, driving outcomes to improve the health, performance, and business capabilities of the prioritized workloads. CSAMs drive orchestration, customer sponsor management, and stakeholder communication of prioritized engagements and programs. The CSAM also tracks, escalates, and plans for the remediation of technical blockers and provides engineering feedback to further our product and solutions, as appropriate.
- As a CSAM intern, you will work very closely with a CSAM manager and mentor to understand the CSAM role.
- Pursuing either a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in relevant field with a minimum of one quarter or semester of school to complete after internship.
- Excellent communication skills and strong writing and presentation skills
- Ability to manage executive relationships, both internally and with customers, to create business transformation
- Excellent communication skills and customer skills desired
- Passion for technology, both consumer and enterprise
- English language and local language fluency for all roles
- Full unrestricted work authorization for your chosen location.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important Information / Notice
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Applications to this opportunity are considered for all available sales roles, depending on education level and/or location.To be considered for an internship position, you need to be enrolled full-time as a student majoring in an applicable field with a minimum of one semester or term to complete after an internship.
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.