Customer Service Representative at DEDA Hospital
DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DeDa hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children and families. For over 6 years, DeDa hospital has provided Abuja, Nigeria and the International world with high quality, compassionate healthcare.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner at all times.
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
- Confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Standing as an interface between the staff and guests.
- Taking messages and giving feedback.
- Accepting packages and liaising with visitors/patients/clients
- Must possess excellent IT skills and efficiently use a variety of software packages.
- Handling correspondence of a confidential nature.
- Writing reports as may be required.
Note: The above list is not exhaustive of all duties responsible for and all other jobs none specified in the job description.
- Education: Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: Minimum 2 Years of experience in a similar role. Being in a hospital and working with HMOs will be an added advantage.
- Previous clerical, secretarial, or commercial work experience is essential.
Skills and Competency Requirements:
- Good observation and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, organizational, adaptability, and team-building skills.
- Excellent IT and administrative skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Understanding and knowledge of health and safety procedures.
- Have a professional approach to all routine tasks and displays a sense of responsibility at all times.
- Focused on the delivery of customer service to everybody in the organization as well as visitors.
- Task Focused, Proactive, and Disciplined with a sense of integrity.
- Can pass a personal identity check and produce references or guarantors.
- The front office customer service officer must present himself/herself and
- act in a manner that is appropriate in order to protect the organization’s image and reputation at all times.
- Smart, well-groomed, and confident with a professional attitude at all times.
- Possessing a friendly, approachable personality.
- Willing to work long hours as at when required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV ( which includes referees from your previous or current employers) to: email@example.com using “Customer Service” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th June, 2020
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org