IO Furniture Limited
Customer Service Officer (Project Management) at IO Furniture Limited. Please go through the job requirements before sending your application.
IO Furniture Limited is a full-service interior design and manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently.
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Manager, Customer service
Key Summary of the Job
- Ensure excellent end to end project management, from order placement to delivery of all projects.
Core working relationships:
- Interior design team
- Technical team
- Logistics/Procurement team
- Finance team
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure that the company’s revenue target is achieved
- Assist clients in placing their furniture orders
- Respond to and proactively resolve all clients’ concerns and complaints relating to furniture orders, deliveries and installation, and any other aspects of our services
- Accurately document all communication with the client to ensure seamless service delivery and follow-through
- Effectively utilize the information available and support provided, to determine appropriate action required to ensure that client is satisfied while balancing both the company’s policies and the needs of the client
- Handle customer delivery concerns such as communication of schedules, rescheduled delivery, late delivery and damages during delivery
- Conduct client surveys and improve the company’s net promoter score
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience and ensure retention
- Ensure high-quality service & support solutions and timely monitoring of all customer issues and drive escalation appropriately
- Ensure immediate processing of returns and refund requests
Education & Experience
- A Degree in Marketing communications, Social sciences or Business Administration.
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Customer service and sales-oriented role.
- Previous experience in project management will be an added advantage.
Key Job Attributes:
- The Ability to Multitask
- The ability to work with a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Possess analytic and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft package
- Excellent communication skills and evidence of building strong relationships
- Project management skills
- Able to develop strong value propositions consistent with Customer needs
- Sound knowledge of the company’s product and services
- Customer Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Sales and Marketing – Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
11th December 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org