Customer Service Officer job at Norrenberger
Norrenberger recruitment 2020 – Customer Service Officer job at Norrenberger. Please note that you can now send in your application for the ongoing recruitment.
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
Job title: Customer Service Officer
Job Type: Contract based
Slot: 2 Openings
- Customer service requires the representatives attends to the customers, help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer’s enquiries via phone, emails and in person.
- Create and maintain customer’s data and reports thoroughly, including notes and personal interactions.
- Monitor and measure customer satisfaction.
- Develop surveys to stay up to date with client satisfaction.
- Make recommendations to management to improve customer experience.
- Develop a good rapport with customers.
- Submit a weekly report of all activities carried out to the up line manager.
- Conversant in products and services offered by the organization and encourage the customers to try new products and services.
- Act as a point of contact between the manager and customers.
- Handle requests and queries promptly.
- A degree in Social Sciences, Administration or any related field is required.
- Possess between 2 to 4 years previous working experience in a bank, telecommunications office, consulting and marketing firms.
- Preferably female for the purpose of gender equality.
- Possess Communications and Interpersonal Skills.
- Must be Presentable, Eloquent and Very Professional.
- Must Possess a Strong Sense of Confidentiality.
- Basic knowledge of office equipment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English Language.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org