Customer Service Manager – Completions & Wellbore Intervention | Baker Hughes
Customer Service Manager – Completions & Wellbore Intervention
Job ID: 1926905
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
- The role is for a strong candidate to support on clients’ contract / projects, for both application engineering and general project support, updates on contract spend, visibility of order/project status, status on invoicing and support for their weekly conference calls.
- Manages the customer’s first point of contact with the organization.
- Develops, tracks, and reports customer balance and revenue for all accounts.
- Develops and implements approved process and/or operational improvements.
- Manages the Billing and Collection team for Nigeria
- Coordinates unit activities with other functions.
- Develops companywide customer service policies, programs and procedures.
- Initiates training on customer service issues.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 8+ years of experience including 3+years supervisory experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem resolution skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment.
- Broad knowledge of company products and systems.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified? Go to Baker Hughes career website on careers.bakerhughes.com to apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.