International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc Recruitment for Country People Lead is ongoing. Please ensure you meet the job requirements before sending your application.
About International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country People Lead – Supply & Logistics
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Job type: Full-time
- Drive People Strategies across the Country in conjunction with local CoEs and Business Partners
Country People Strategy design and delivery:
- Provide strategic guidance to Country leadership / Supply and Logistics Leadership on people matters and ensure alignment of people strategy with business strategy
- Leverage People Analytics to support partners in strategic decision making
- Proactively identify and drive opportunities to leverage technology to enhance the effectiveness
- Manage people function in the country within supply & logistics, focusing on strong Recruitment, People Continuity, Internal Communications and People Development Programs
- Lead the team to ensure data integrity and accuracy
People Continuity and Reward:
- Together with the local People Continuity specialist, develop and implement a strategy to (1) build strong recruitment programs to attract talent and (2) drive a high employee engagement in supply & Logistics in the country
- Align the Rewards Programs in order to drive the retention of key talents in supply and logistics in the country
PPM and Budgeting:
- Work with the PPM to drive the target setting process in the country, and ensure adherence to timelines
- Provide Leadership support on ZBB for People Package and drive strict compliance to budget while identifying and execution on opportunities to deliver savings
Industrial and Employee Relations:
- Work with the IR and ER Manager to drive the IR / ER agenda for Supply and Logistics in country and drive alignment on IR related topics between Supply and Logistics
- Work with IR and ER manager and relevant stakeholders on Collective Agreements and any other labour subject with legal implication
Coaching and Tracking:
- Guide and coach People Managers and People Specialists
- Regularly track performance of the Supply and Logistics People function in the country and escalate risks as required
- Relevant University Degree
- Knowledge of the Supply & Logistics function, including financial aspects
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in People
- Fluency in English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The company policy requires that your immediate manager is informed of your intention to apply for the role.
- “International Breweries PLC is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company.”
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.