Bolt Nigeria (Taxify)
Country Manager Recruitment at Bolt Nigeria (Taxify). Please make sure you read through the requirements carefully before sending your application.
Bolt, formerly known as Taxify is one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe and Africa with over 3M customers in more than 20 countries. Taxify was founded in Estonia in 2013 as a market-leading platform connecting riders to private drivers or licensed taxis.
Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) was founded by Markus Villig (then only 19 years old, a high-school student) in 2013, with a vision to aggregate all Tallinn and Riga taxis into one platform. The service was launched in August 2013 and in 2014 it went on to foreign shores.
The company develops and operates the Bolt mobile application, which allows people to request a taxi or private driver from their smartphone, as well as electric scooters.
The Bolt application is available for Android, IOS, and Windows Phone. Riders must download Bolt app on his smartphone from Apple Store, Google Play or Windows Store.
Job Title: Country Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We’re looking for a Country Manager to join our Bolt Food team and manage all business operations in the country.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own and manage Bolt Food business operations in your country
- Setup and scale operational processes for courier operations, restaurant operations, and other functional areas in your market
- Hire and manage an Operations and Sales team
- Define and reach business goals, mainly focused on business growth, profitability, and stakeholders’ great experience (eaters, restaurants, couriers)
- Analyse metrics and implement projects to improve operational and financial city metrics. We are a data-driven company
- Work closely with Regional Manager and HQ teams to resolve any operational or product issues
- Have 4 or more years of experience in management and analytics
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (great Excel skills are a must)
- Amazing negotiation and communication skills
- Team management experience
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.bolt.eu.