Admin Assistant Vacancy at OPEC Fund – The management of OPEC Fund is currently hiring Admin Assistant that meet the job requirements listed below;
The OPEC Fund for International Development is a multilateral development finance institution established in 1976. Our 12 Member Countries are: Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Specific tasks will include:
- Typing, and when necessary composing routine memos, correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Overseeing the preparation of all documentation to high standards of presentation and accuracy.
- Ensuring that standard office practices and routines are functioning effectively on an ongoing basis.
- Contacting other staff members to ensure appropriate follow-up and delivery of critical official activities.
- Handling on a routine basis, highly confidential information in a professional manner.
- Checking outgoing mails for accuracy and conformity with policies and specific instructions.
- Performing other standard secretarial functions such as filing, accurate record-keeping, photocopying, handling inquiries, making meeting arrangements, all in a consistent manner with official guidelines.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Formal secretarial training from a recognized institution will be an asset.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience, preferably in an international environment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Extensive knowledge in the usage of office technologies, such as Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), intra/internet as well as on-line database management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English and German is highly essential.
- Working knowledge of Arabic, French, and/or Spanish will be an asset.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and guidance.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
You may also like this; Top 10 Online Free Study Website in 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.opecfund.org.