Bank of Agriculture Limited (BoA)
Bank of Agriculture Limited (BoA) Recruitment for Corporate Communications Officer. Please go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Bank of Agriculture Limited (BoA), is Nigeria’s apex agriculture and rural development finance institution. It is Nigeria’s largest development finance institution operating through 6 zonal and 201branch offices nationwide. BoA provides financial support for all agricultural activities and along all segments of the agricultural value chains in addition to rural micro-enterprises. BoA as the commercial smallholder segment or the pooled sector as its main focus.
Job Title: Corporate Communications Officer
Location: Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
About the Job
- Produce content and ideas for the company’s website and social media platforms.
- Organize internal and external events such as award ceremonies, National Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise and Christmas parties.
- Deliver regular reports to the management, including quarterly and annual reports.
- Capture events and meetings by taking photographs.
- Monitor social media and online media data to ensure that the right messages around the organization is being delivered.
- Organize interviews used for publications and attended press conferences.
- Develop strong relationships with media outfits and bloggers.
- Coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.