Communications Analyst at Paga Nigeria. Please make sure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Communications Analyst
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Sector: Consumer Finance
Career Level: Grade 5, Senior Analyst
Reports To: Senior Communications Manager
About The Role
- The Communications Analyst will be a member of the Corporate Communications team responsible for all internal and external communications and media related activities for Paga.
- Internal communications focus on messaging across the entire organization the various activities of the Company to ensure that employees have the information they need to perform their jobs.
- External communication focuses on various stakeholders in the Paga ecosystem – Agents, Business Partners, Regulators, and consumers. The team is also responsible for managing the public reputation of the company. The team is part of the Brand Strategy & Marketing team and the candidate will report to the Senior Communications Manager.
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services and preparing well-structured drafts.
- Develop a social media strategy that collaborates with all units within Paga and marketing and PR objectives. This strategy should look to engage and grow followership across all channels.
- Candidate will be required to co-define KPIs on an annual and quarterly basis and be responsible for delivering on set goals.
- Analyze and generate monthly reports on activities across all our social media channels and make recommendations where required.
- Work with graphic designers to create engaging visuals that reflect our brand image and complement content.
- Develop and manage the execution of quarterly customer promotions/campaigns on our social media channels.
- Conduct regular research on top influencers, competitors and trends in the economy and the mobile payments industry.
- Develop and share relevant and engaging content for all Paga’s social media channels.
- Monitor all Paga’s social media channels for customer engagement opportunities and initiate conversations about the brand.
Assist the team lead in the creation, implementation and overseeing the company’s communications efforts, as follows:
- Develop and maintain a content calendar to guide social media and internal media content dissemination.
- Work closely with Senior Communications Manager and People Operations team to cascade all Paga information and announcements to employees.
- Write and distribute press releases.
- Participate in the development of monthly company internal newsletter by providing editorial direction, generating ideas & content.
- Participating in development of quarterly company agent newsletter by providing editorial direction, generating ideas & content.
- Contribute to the execution of quarterly internal campaigns to boost team moral, build brand awareness and convert staff to ambassadors.
- Contribute to content development for all co-marketing with brand partners, sponsorship, event management and all other brand related activities.
- Support Senior Communications Manager effectively with skill in copywriting and content creation.
- Support design team with copy for ad & marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with Sales and Product teams to cascade all Paga information and announcements to customers, agents, partners and other key stakeholders.
- Assist in managing and generating content for the brand’s e-mail marketing channel.
- Manage and monitor all brand social media platforms.
SEE ALSO: Food Concept Recruitment 2021
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication/Journalism/English or related field.
- 3 – 4 years’ work experience in Journalism, Public Relations, freelance writing, Corporate communications or related field
- Exceptional writing ability
- Content Creation – Level 5
- Copy Writing – Level 4
- Excellent presentation and communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment
- Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently when necessary
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC.
- Good team player
- An interest in technology is a must.
- Excellent digital, social, and integrated marketing experience
- A proactive and detail-oriented client service mentality.
- Self- driven and hardworking
- Multitask and manage competing priorities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
To apply for this job please visit paga.bamboohr.com.