Food Concept Recruitment 2021: In 2020 Food Concept hired a lot of staff around Nigeria for a different position. This year the company is looking for recent graduates to help them reach their organizational goals and objectives.
Before you send your application endevour to read through the Food Concept Plc Recruitment requirement for each position they are hiring for.
Also, applicants are advised not to pay any money for this process. The management of the staff will not ask you to pay to get a job with them.
About Food Concepts Plc
Food Concepts Plc was incorporated on 6 December 1999 as Food Concepts & Entertainment Limited and commenced operations in 2000. The Company was converted from a Private Limited Liability Company into a Public Limited Liability Company and the Company’s name was subsequently changed to Food Concepts Plc. by a Special Resolution dated 10 May 2009.
Following its incorporation, Food Concepts secured franchises from reputable South African Quick Service Restaurants operators to manage and operate their brands in Nigeria. The Company subsequently acquired and developed other Brands, such as Chicken Republic, PieXpress, Butterfield and Yum Yum.
Some job openings at Food Concepts Plc
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
|Senior Manager – Financial Reporting||Apply Now|
|Management Graduate Trainee||Apply Now|
|Experienced Restaurant Manager (Minna, Niger)||Apply Now|
|Graduate Management Trainee (Rivers)||Apply Now|
|Experienced Restaurant Manager||Apply Now|
|Graduate Management Trainee (Niger)||Apply Now|
Basic Qualification/Requirements for Food Concepts Plc Application
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through Food Concepts career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by MTN Nigeria
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
This jobs ends on 10th February, 2021. Note that the closing for each position varies based on the job the company is hiring for.
Note: Food Concepts Plc will not be liable for relocation or accommodation expenses for successful candidates; as such, only candidates who can conveniently live and work in the stated location will be considered.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;