Commercial Manager Job at Workforce Group. Please go through the job requirements before sending your application.
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Location: Nationwide, Nigeria
Industry: Food and Beverage
- Negotiate fees to different suppliers due to the execution and sales of their products in our 234 stores.
- Develop and implement a customer strategy that optimizes ongoing growth and store profitability
- Identify potential business partners to achieve listings, distribution, volume & profitability targets
- Represent the organization in the negotiations with suppliers of consumer products for marketing them in our stores
- Negotiate and align with Nigerian Breweries the best execution strategy to sell more.
- Negotiate and align with other categories suppliers the best execution strategy to sell more.
- Build relationships with clients to establish new contracts.
- Develop strong relationships with different departments within their company to ensure everyone is working toward the same targets and goals.
- Maximize the potential of existing contracts & exploit new business Create and design guidelines and manuals of execution that must be comply by the storekeepers, with the advice of sales advisors (operations).
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- Commercial awareness Commercial managers should have a good understanding of the state of the current market in their industry. They should be constantly updating this knowledge which includes keeping up to date with the latest contract laws and regulations Mathematics Commercial managers often deal with administrative financial tasks such as overseeing revenue
- So they need good math skills Interpersonal skills – An important aspect of this job is developing relationships with clients and external points of contact
- So commercial managers need great communication skills – Teamwork Commercial managers typically work as part of a team and collaborate closely with other departments
- So it’s important that applicants for this role have the ability to work well with others, Time management – Meeting deadlines for projects and tasks is key in this role
- So applicants must be organized and able to manage their time effectively
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit workforceoutsource.alldayhr.com.