West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)
West Africa Container Terminal (WACT) is currently recruiting a CCTV-in-Charge officer at their Onne, Rivers office. See the job requirement before applying for this position.
About West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)
West Africa Container Terminal (WACT) is one of the first greenfield container terminals to be built in Nigeria under a public-private partnership. WACT is located in Onne port (some 30kms from Port-Harcourt) in Rivers State. We have been successfully connecting East, North, West Central Nigeria, and Rivers state to the world. We run a profitable business that has been made possible through top-quality services, cordial business relations with customers, regular interaction with stakeholders, human resource development, modern handling equipment, and superior e-commerce capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CCTV-in-Charge
Location: Onne, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- Supervise and coordinate all activities/operations of the CCTV control room 24/7(Night/Day Shift).
- Receive and monitor emails/tasks as well as information on areas of threats and escalate for management action
- Record and track all reported, and sighted incidences in the Logbook and ensure computer software applications are properly maintained.
- Monitor 24/7, the surveillance cameras on-site and escalate threats or malfunction of cameras to IT department and follow up for prompt resolution of the issues. Ensure the security management is informed as well.
- Train the guards deployed to the control room and ensure absolute security and enforcement of restricting all unauthorized entries.
- Respond to fire emergency alarm from fire panel and clearance
- Prompt liaison with external stakeholders using emergency contacts on both safety and security emergencies.
- Maintain all keys, documents, and emergency appliances, equipment, procedures and standards in the control room.
- Ensure control room standard operating procedures are always complied with by the operators
We are looking for
- University degree or higher degree
- Security certifications will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with international standards in Security and Environment or similar national standards and regulations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Relevant work experience in a control room
- We run a profitable business that has been made possible through top-quality services, cordial business relations with customers, regular interaction with stakeholders, human resource development, modern handling equipment, and superior e-commerce capabilities.
3rd December 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobsearch.maersk.com.