Willco Property Management
Call Center Agent Recruitment Willco Property Management, Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Willco Property Management is a leading property servicing company, providing service excellence in integrated facilities management, property management and maintenance solutions via our corporate divisions; WPM & WMS.
Job Field: Customer Care
- We are looking for experienced Call Center Agents who will be responsible for providing efficient customer experience through exceptional service methods.
The Call Center Agent would be responsible for the following:
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Document all call information according to the company’s standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Follow up customer calls where required.
- Follow communication “scripts” in handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Manage and update customer database with the status of each customer
- Route calls to the appropriate resource
- And other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
- 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to handle the stressful situation appropriately
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
9th July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com