Microsoft Corporation is currently recruiting Business Program Manager.
About the Company
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
Job Title: Business Program Manager
Company: Microsoft Corporation
This is a highly collaborative and visible role, requiring close alignment with engineering teams, HR, Finance, Legal, and various other stakeholders both regionally and in Redmond
The Business Manager helps enable effective site leadership and strong performing teams and acts as the connective tissue between initiatives driven from the ADC and our team
A core part of this job function will be to develop and drive the Mixed Reality team’s local ecosystem engagement in collaboration with other stakeholders
This role will also be responsible for broader efforts to build strategic relationships with regional universities, competitors, partners, customers, and influencers in the areas of technology that we work in.
The role of the Sr. Business Manager is to provide support for the Mixed Reality team’s Product Engineering efforts on the African continent
This support will cover operations, process implementation, internal and external communications, employee engagement, and other strategic programs in the region
- Business Planning & Execution – drive Rhythm-Of-the Business planning and execution, including the delivery of impactful v-team meetings that advance the strategic agenda of the engineering team. This also includes working closely with regional and global stakeholders to drive
- Business and Operational reviews, and with the HR Team to drive the regional people planning.
- Communications – Support communications needs, to engage the direct organization and key stakeholders. Create and execute a robust external strategy that includes PR, Social, and incorporates both regional and corporate communications motions.
- Stakeholder management – work with engineering teams in Redmond and regional partners to drive a strong stakeholder engagement plan globally – both for Microsoft and for the local developer community.
- Strategic Initiatives – drive specific initiatives in the organization across a strategic and operational level and collaborate with other teams in the development, execution and tracking of key strategic projects and improvement plans
- Operations – Co-manage the day-to-day operations of the team’s business such as budget control, planning and communications. Deliver ad hoc business management support that enables team’s effectiveness.
- Team Effectiveness: Deepen team relationships, Inclusion, and Leadership Principles capabilities. Provide guidance, onboarding, and teaming to deliver on the team’s operating mechanism and accountabilities.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to implement globally, at scale.
- Experience working with senior leaders, demonstrating strong executive maturity, business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- A customer-obsessed mindset.
- Self-motivated and self-directed while operating in an environment of ambiguity and fast pace while driving high quality results.
- Ability to leverage your network to bring outside thinking
- Proven consulting skills including a track record of partnering effectively with HR teams, business leaders, managers, employees, etc.
- Proven track record of using data to measure the effectiveness of initiatives, identify insights, and make recommendations for updates / improvement.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate to influence across boundaries.
- Experience building engineering communities and organizing events to foster ecosystem participation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: APPLY HERE
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.