Website Success Drive Global Consult
Business Development Officer at Success Drive Global Consult, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job description and apply
Success Drive Global Consult
Success Drives Consulting (SDC) is a dynamic firm of seasoned professionals that focuses on human capacity and enterprise development – helping individuals to attain professionalism and businesses to achieve high sustainable performance. We deliver creative innovation and insights to our clients and help them improve their systems and processes. We are reputable for the development and delivery of quality project management – we are committed to your success.
We are a team of talented, innovative, and client-oriented professionals dedicated to the task of helping clients manage their organizational, information flow, capital, and human resources more effectively. We provide a wide range of business solution that ensures the integration of technology with key business functions. Our staffs are fully motivated and are some of the best minds in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Allen – Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
- Experience in a Tech Company is an added advantage
- Interested candidates should possess HND, B.Sc / MBA qualification
- 3+ years’ experience working in a business role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills – you must have an eye for detail!
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences, and research new markets as needed.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.