Frutta Juice and Services Nigeria Limited
Frutta Juice and Services Nigeria Limited – Since its incorporation in 2003, Frutta Juice and Services Nigeria Limited is committed to the manufacture of wide range of fruit juices and drinks. Our operational processes conform to international and Nigeria standards delights our consumers’ expectations. We use the finest raw material from around the globe to blend our juices and drinks using the most advanced safe technologies under hygienic conditions.
Passionate for the taste of delicious fruits? Blended using the finest fruit concentrates and filled in gable top packaging using hot fill process, Frutta Juice offers you the benefits of natural nutrients and the great taste of fruits. It is available in five variants, in two different sizes 1L and 250 mL
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ogbomosho – Oyo, Benin – Edo, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Calabar – Cross River, Kwara and Sokoto
Employment Type: Permanent
- The Business Development Executivesis to ensure that the company’s products are visible and properly merchandised in all relevant outlets in the assigned route.
- To achieve direct load out and redistribution of stocks from distributors’ warehouse to retail outlets within assigned routes
- To achieve effective coverage of retail outlets in assignedroutes.
- Demonstrating and presenting products.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conference and meetings.
- Negotiating contracts and packages.
- To achieve monthly or annual targets.
- To establish, maintain and expandoutlet base by continually developingnew outlets.
- To effectively execute Sales drivers/objectives in all covered outlets.
- Ensure value chain compliance and implementation.
- Organizing sales visits.
- HND / B.Sc with 2 – 7 years sales experience in FMCG preferably in Food and Beverages.
- Ideal candidate must be able to drive and sell and possessa valid driver’s license
- Basic Communication Skills (verbal, written)
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain your enthusiasm and energy on the job is essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only candidates with sales experience in the FMCG preferably in Food and Beverages should apply
30th March, 2022.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.