Back End Engineer Job at Flutterwave. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back End Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
About the Back End Engineer Role
- We are looking for a driven, passionate, and committed individual to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
- As a Backend Engineer (NodeJS), your primary responsibility will be to implement, maintain, and where applicable, support product features (and or enhancements).
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be
- Implementation, testing, delivery, and maintenance of product features (new and existing)
- Creating technical reports on feature implementations
- Research on existing/new product features and areas of improvement
- Commitment to creating and maintaining secure coding practices (and standards)
- Providing support for product features (when needed)
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
Required Competency and Skillset to be a Waver
- Proven work experience in Software Engineering
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Good research skills
- Good time commitment/management skills
- Attention to details
- Quick learner.
- Good, working, knowledge of the SQL query language (MySQL flavor). [Knowledge and understanding of ORMs is a plus]
- Good, working, knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB especially). [Knowledge and understanding of ODMs is a plus]
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit flutterwavego.bamboohr.com.