Audit Manager Job at PKF Nigeria. Get more information about this job below before applying for this job.
PKF Nigeria is one of the leading firms of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers in Nigeria and an affiliate of the global accountancy network of PKF International. We are uniquely positioned to provide responsive, personalized services at a reasonable cost while maintaining the technical resources and understanding to deal with complex problems. We aim to achieve continuity among our clients to build relationships and deliver superior service.
Job Title: Audit Manager
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Organize, and oversee audit exercises In accordance with the annual audit schedule, -identify risks and managing them
- Produce reports highlighting Issues and providing potential solutions
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within team.
- Ensure compliance, with external (regulatory) requirements
- Involve in the tendering for new clients.
You may also like this; What To Do When You Cannot Find A Job In Your Field
- Degree qualification in Accounting or relevant fields
- ACA/ACCA qualification
- Working knowledge of International Auditing Standards
- Experience of leading, supervising and coaching members of staff
- Delivering results and meeting client expectations
- 8 years experience with a minimum of 5 years post qualification
- Strong interpersonal end communication skills
- Great sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Integrity and ethical standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
21st July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com