Assistant Audit Manager Job at PKF Nigeria. Get more information about this job below before applying for this job.
PKF Nigeria is one of the leading firms of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers in Nigeria and an affiliate of the global accountancy network of PKF International. We are uniquely positioned to provide responsive, personalized services at a reasonable cost while maintaining the technical resources and understanding to deal with complex problems. We aim to achieve continuity among our clients to build relationships and deliver superior service.
Job Title: Assistant Audit Manager
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Audit & Assurance planning end the delivery of the audit plan to the client;
- Day-to-day management of field teams, including reviewing the work of staff members
- Liaison with key client staff providing timely reporting and management Information;
- Management of reporting requirements, including attendance at meetings;
- Leading teams on challenging engagements, including transaction and project work;
- Developing and mentoring more junior members of staff;
You may also like this; What To Do When You Get Laid Off
- Degree qualification in accounting or relevant field.
- ACA/ACCA qualification
- Previous experience, of working with ISA & IFRS reporting standards;
- Experience In auditing clients from various sectors;
- The ability to present client data in a clear and concise format;
- 6 years’ experience with a minimum of4years post-qualification
- Ability to develop effectively, client relationship.,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great sense of responsibility, accountability arid dependability.
- Integrity and ethical standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 21st July, 2020
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com