Altara Credit Limited
Altara Pay Agent vacancy at Altara Credit Limited. Applicant is advised to through the job requirements before sending their application.
At Altara Credit Limited, our mission is simple: to improve the lives of Nigerians. To do this, Altara and its dedicated team seek to tackle a critical challenge in Africa – access to payment solutions that make product prices more digestible.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay small amount overtime.”
Job Title: Altara Pay Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Collect and crosscheck customer’s documents to ensure they are complete and valid.
- Assess and analyze financial information and make good decisions.
- Prepare internal reports.
- Manage and maintain files for assigned portfolio of account
- Check inflows and follow up with customers.
- Maintain account’s book to ensure that the customers’ status is accurate and up to date.
- Develop reports on accounts
- Explain the way Altara Credit Limited scheme works.
- Provide customers with correct updated pricing for products
- Minimum of OND / HND / B.Sc in related field with 0-2 years work experience
- Great Analytical skills
- Great communication skills
- Good reporting skills
- Proven to be take good decision
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Location: This role will be based in Ibadan and is strictly for Ibadan residents
3rd December 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email with a copy of their CV to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the “Position and location” you are applying for.
Note: Multiple applications would be disqualified.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com