Airtel Africa Limited
Airtel Africa Limited is recruiting candidates for an Airtel Money & Enterprise Business Accountant
About the Company
Airtel Africa Limited is a pan-African telecommunications company with operations in 14 countries across Africa. Airtel Africa is driven by the vision of providing affordable and innovative mobile services to all and is supported in pursuing this vision by its largest shareholder, Bharti Airtel. Its product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless voice and data services and mobile commerce through ‘Airtel Money’. Airtel Africa had over 97 million customers across its operations at the end of December 2018.
Job Title: Airtel Money & Enterprise Business Accountant
Company: Airtel Africa Limited
- To ensure accurate transaction processing and compliance of processes, procedures and controls to an acceptable standard in conformity with all applicable accounting policies including Company and Group policy, IAS, IFRS, Nigerian Accounting Standards.
Skills and Qualifications
- A University Degree in Finance / Economics or related field
Professional accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA)
- Sound Financial Accounting knowledge and reporting skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of industry track record mostly gained in FMCG, Communication & Telecom
- Strong customer – centric skills
- Strong Analytical skills & MS Excel proficiency.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Kindly APPLY HERE
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.