Airtel Africa Limited
Airtel Africa Limited is recruiting candidates for a Lead, Digital Services SME
About the Company
Airtel Africa Limited was found on 8 June 2010 and is also one of the leading providers of telecommunications and mobile money services, with a presence in 14 countries in Africa, primarily in East Africa and Central and West Africa.
Job Title: Lead, Digital Services SME
Company: Airtel Africa Limited
- The Digital Services SME will be responsible for maintaining and supporting all Digital Services applications, tools and utilities to support Airtel Nigeria IT Services.
- This is an expert role with the responsibility for maintaining close collaboration with HQ-IT Mobile and Web Appications Lead to ensure Airtel Nigeria is delivering business results expected on Digital Services domain.
- The Digital Services SME will be reporting to Business Systems Lead, Airtel Nigeria
Skills and Qualifications
- M.Sc / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis or a related study.
- 5-7 years of work experience on Digital Services design and delivery.
Experience in AI, Chatbots, Analytics.
- Certifications on Agile Methodology and ITIL is desirable.
- Experience working in multi-vendor managed service IT operating model.
- Experiencing in redesigning and simplifying the products, services and processes.
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should Kindly APPLY HERE
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.