Aircraft Quality Control Inspector Recruitment at Rishworth Aviation. Please go through the job requirements before applying for this job.
Rishworth Aviation is an industry-leading independent provider of crew resourcing and consulting services to the airline industry. Founded in 1985, for over 35 years we have built enviable consulting expertise and reputation among crews and airlines globally. We represent some of the largest and fastest-growing airlines in the world, including Korean Air, Vietnam Airlines, Royal Air Maroc, RwandAir, EVA Air, and more. Some of these relationships have lasted over 20 years.
Job Title: Aircraft Quality Control Inspector – B737 / B777 / Embraer
Job Ref.: B737-3 / 4 / 500 EFIS
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
- Quality Control Inspector experience on B737CL, B777, and/or ERJ-145
- Experience inspecting components to determine airworthiness and conformity
- Holds valid qualifications and licenses.
- 8 weeks on / 2 weeks off, with paid tickets home
- Furnished accommodation provided
- International medical insurance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.