SterlingPRO Business Application Limited
SterlingPRO Business Application Limited is hiring an Administrative Officer at their Anthony-Maryland office.
SterlingPRO Business Application Limited is a FINTECH that provides innovative, market-relevant, and industrialized technology consulting solutions that drive high performance to the financial sector primarily. SterlingPRO is a global brand servicing Top Commercial Banks across Nigeria and Africa with plans to expand into other markets like the U.S, Europe, and Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Anthony-Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed.
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers.
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail.
- Creating reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed.
- Offer assistance in organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces.
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers.
- Assisting human resources department with payroll and personnel databases.
- Conferring with the accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts.
Qualifications and Criteria
- OND / HND in a related field, such as office administration, may be preferred.
- Working knowledge of necessary productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- 1-2 years of experience for entry-level positions.
- Strong communication skills and the willingness to make phone calls, emails, and other communications with clients and vendors.
- Comfortable working independently when needed, or as part of a team.
- Candidate must not be older than 27 years as at last birthday.
- Most be a MALE gender.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn how to use standard office equipment, such as fax machines, modern phone systems, and copy machines.
- Prior experience using spreadsheet software, including Excel.
- Proven experience being able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- N40,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
11th November 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org