Michael Stevens Consulting
Administrative Manager Recruitment at Michael Stevens Consulting. Please all applicants are expected to go through the recruitment requirement before applying for this position.
Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry,Public Sector etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures
- You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruiting and training personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Minimum of 7 years proven experience as Administration Manager
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration or relative field
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
Method of Application
To apply for this job please visit michaelstevens-consulting.com .