JNC International Limited
Accountant Recruitment at JNC International Limited. Please all applicants are expected to go through the recruitment requirement before applying for this position.
JNC International Limited is a leading Turnkey Medical Equipment Service and Solutions Company in Nigeria. Our competences are noticeable throughout the healthcare space in Nigeria as we constantly look to improve and provide quality and affordable solutions for desired need through our innovative strategies for solutions delivery.
Job Title: Accountant
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Managing Petty Cash, Main Cash, and Bank/Cheque Remittance Vouchers as well as handling Posting of such payment Vouchers on the Accounting Software
- Reconciliation of the Main and Petty Cashier’s physical cash balances with the balances on the accounting software to ensure accurate balance on a weekly basis.
- Carry out Bank Statement Reconciliation on a Monthly Basis.
- Ensure that Stock accounting and Inventory management processes are adhered to adequately.
- Stock Receipt (Generate Goods Receipt Notes) and Issuance (Generation of Invoices) from the Accounting Software using FEFO Principles
- Customer Debt Analysis: Carry our aging analysis of customer debt profile on a weekly basis for a presentation to staff and follow up with staff responsible for such accounts for payment:
- Customer Accounts Reconciliation and follows up on Payments made with Customer for Revenue Recognition
- Monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Assist the Head of Accounts in the preparation for all financial audits and participate in the audit process
- Participates in Monthly stock take exercise, Collates Reports, Reconciles Discrepancies observed, and submits stock take reports by the first week of the next month.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate Recognition and Recording of Revenues and Customer payments.
- Posts payment Vouchers on the accounting software
- Receives Cash and Cheques from customers and Issues receipts these transactions and for direct credits made to Vaccipharm’s various bank accounts
- Post receipts issued by authorized staff i.e. cashier into the accounting software
- Preparation of periodic financial reports and ensuring that all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Credit Control/Monitoring of Accounts Receivables
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
- HND / B.Sc. in Accounting (ICAN / ATS Certified)
- Experience working with Accounting Software E.g. Tally ERP and Quick-books ERP.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “VACCIPHARM Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates would be contacted
23rd June, 2020.
To apply for this job please visit jnciltd.com .