Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
Admin Officer Recruitment Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited.
About Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organizations for exceptional business results. We build organizations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Job Title: Admin Officer
- Handle incoming calls and connect callers to appropriate personnel.
- Arrange meetings and ensure documentation for meetings is prepared in a timely manner.
- Manage and place orders for office supplies
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for all company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Schedule in-house and external events.
Requirements And Qualifications
- HND / BSc in Business or Administration related field
- Minimum of 1-year experience in an administrative role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Method of Application
24th June, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com