Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
Accountant Recruitment Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited.
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organizations for exceptional business results. We build organizations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Compute taxes and ensure compliance with all tax regulations
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met, internally and externally.
- Ensure compliance with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compile, analyse, and report financial data.
- Create periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Present financial data to managers, investors, and other stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate financial records.
- Assist with audits and resolve financial discrepancies.
- Keeping management informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assist management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Requirements And Qualifications
- BSc or HND in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Additional certification (e.g. ACCA or ICAN) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Ethical behaviour.
- Attention to detail.
Method of Application
24th June, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com