Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
Accounts Assistant Recruitment at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited. Please make sure you go through the job details before applying for this offer.
Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receives and records cash expense retirement
- Files all payment and collection documents
- Responds to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements etc.
- Processes payment for accounts and issues receipts
- Collates and forwards payment vouchers for posting
- Acts as a custodian of the petty cash
- Collates records of petty cash payments in readiness for reimbursement
- Prepares daily and weekly collections and payment reports
- Maximum of OND in Accounting or related discipline is required
- 1 – 2 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Relevant professional qualification would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Excel and other accounting packages.
- Numerical & analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Accounts Assistant” as the subject of the email.
26th November 2020.
Note: Only qualified candidates (OND) will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com