Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
About Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
We understand the intricacies involved in dealing with some or all of human resources activities can be time and resource consuming. Most firms lack the time and experience required to deal with these challenges which oftentimes bring distractions to their core businesses.
At Oasis Africa, we outsource and manage professionals, skilled, technical, and unskilled personnel at all levels. We will work with you to take care of all of your HR requirements, giving you the highly needed time and concentration required to focus on the core services of your company and more importantly the strategic growth of your organization.
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Apapa office, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce monthly, quarterly and yearly account reports and properly forward them to higher authorities
- Produce Monthly Revenue Analysis and management accounts
- Set up accounts codes, Open accounts for new customers.
- Analyze and interpret financial results for business operations
- Ensure that transactions posted in Navision are properly represented.
- Managing and processing financial deals among various companies
- Wrap up financial tasks within a stipulated period of accounting, without failing out on a single aspect even. It is your duty to cross-check all the entries in the various accounting books and financial statements so as to identify any faults or error that might have occurred and also adopt immediate measures to solve the accounting problem.
- Settling records of accounting by determining the exact amounts payable as well as those pending for cash receiving
- Assess the modes of payments, rate of return, policies and benefits underlying the program, and other details that form part of company’s accounting.
- Coordinate with various parties for signing financial contracts and agreements, with thorough adherence of legal issues.
- Maintain various ledgers, journals, registers, and other records; allocates revenues to appropriate functions; classifies expenditures and post to various accounts as required.
- Review and process expense vouchers, invoices, and other fiscal documents for payment; reconciles various financial reports and other data concerning fiscal operations.
- Prepares financial statements, reports of operations, expenditure reports, statistical data, and other information concerning financial requirements; assists in gathering and reviewing data for preparation of budgets.
You may also like this; How to Ask for a Raise from your Employer
- B.Sc. or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- Professional Membership, ICAN certification will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in Logistics or oil and gas environment is desirable.
- Pay is competitive according to industry standard
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.